Culinary Artistas’ unique and fun space is available for parties. Our studio is the perfect place for a kid’s birthday party, a summer get-together, an end of school year celebration or any other kid-oriented festivities. We offer interactive, collaborative and delicious cooking experiences using all-natural and organic ingredients tailored to your child’s skill level and personal interests!
If grownups want to join in on the fun, we offer catering options for adults to mingle and enjoy gorgeous Bay views in our rentable front lounge. We take care of everything for the perfect and easy celebration.
- Pricing: Party packages start $650 for 10 kids, detailed pricing in Parties Infosheet.
- Age range: We host parties for kids ages 3 and up that are customized for the age and skill level of our guests.
- Availability: Parties are offered on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-1pm or 3pm-5pm. For more information, submit an inquiry form below!
- Party Flow: Our 2-hr parties (option to extend is available) are focused on cooking and celebrating! Kids will have time to socialize and play at the beginning of the party, then we all gather in the kitchen and spend the next hour cooking together. We close the party with a family-style meal prepared by them and sing happy birthday!
- Menu & Activities: We have a number of different tried and true menus and themes, but we are also always happy to create a custom one-of-a-kind experience. More info in Parties Infosheet.
Submit a Birthday Inquiry
Example cooking menus:
- Pasta making
- Pizza party
- Ramen from scratch
- Cooking competition
- Cake decoration
Additional activities to be added to any party:
- Cupcake decoration
- DIY edible beauty products
- Sundae ice cream bar
- Milkshake, smoothie bar
- Party favors and aprons also available for purchase
For more information, check out our Kids Birthday Infosheet.
Looking for more?
Classes & Field Trips